Are you looking for a career change that allows you to be your own boss?
Or maybe you’re looking for a side gig that gives you a little extra cashflow?
Or maybe you’re looking to only work a few hours each week?
Join Us As A Territory Manager!
We’re looking for Territory Managers In The Following Regions!
Vancouver Island – BC Interior – Lower Mainland – Northern BC – Calgary, AB – Edmonton, AB
Please Note: This is a Business-to-Business (B2B) sales role opportunity, not a Business-to-Consumer (B2C) role. We’re looking for Territory Managers who can help us get our product onto the shelves at brick & mortar retail locations across BC!
Nu Bags Sustainable Solutions Inc. is ready to help usher in a new era. One where both retailers and consumers choose environmentally-friendly, plastic-free, waste-free solutions. It’s a new era, and a great time for Nu Bags!
About The Role
Our Nu Bags Territory Managers will seek out and engage customer prospects, build customer relationships, deliver products to retailers across BC, help set up in-store displays, distribute marketing materials, share product promotions, set up & manage product demos.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Present, promote and sell products
• Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints or suggestions to our management & marketing team
• Ensure products are successfully represented, assisting in set up of retail displays and monitoring for consistent visual standards across various retail locations
• Customer service or sales experience is an asset
• An energetic, entrepreneurial and outgoing spirit
• Ability to travel across you territory
• Have access to reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• A relationship builder, excited by the opportunity to partner with our customers and consumers
• Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Submit Resumes and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org